Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dream 12-18-11

The first dream I’ve had before. It was like I was in a video game. Started out in a house of some kind. I forget what I had to do (find something, I think), but then I get into a car and bust out of the house. A bunch of people follow me, but I lose most of them. Except for a guy driving an old pick-up truck with flames on the side. He’s really hard to dodge. I end up at a trailer that’s set up as a roadside stand on the side of the highway. I’m trying to hide out, but this Hispanic chick approaches me and starts laughing. She asks me something and I’m sort of noncommittal. She mentions the guy in the truck so I follow her up a small hill to a stash of guns. They’re very poorly made, but I grab one anyway. We shoot at the truck, but I’m not sure if it helps at all. The gun feels like it’s going to fall apart in my hand. I end up trying to hide in a big gnarled tree and end up driving off in another car.



The second dream I’ve had before as well. Aaron and I are driving around at night and we end up at the end of this road. It’s dark and a little scary, but there are a few buildings set off from the road that are very brightly lit up. Enough to hurt his eyes. We pull into this dirt parking lot at the end of the road, but the path that we normally take is gated off. He gets out to open the gate, which is already partially open, and as he’s opening it I notice a path to the side we could have taken without him getting out. After that it gets kind of strange. The perspective changes to further up in the air, like a bird’s eye view of this little neighborhood. A few of the houses are on fire and I can see my tiny self running around with a fire hose trying to put out the fires.



The third one felt a little familiar in parts, but I think I was mostly just trying to stay asleep. I was part of a group of people who were traveling on foot. Kind of like refugees. We were searching for supplies. We walk along a drainage thing, taking sloping paths up and down. At one point I end up trying to make my way into some kind of military base so I can get a helicopter. I’m not sure why. I get shot at, but I’m doing really good at dodging the people and gunfire, I just ended up losing sight of where the helicopter was so I just run around in circles for a while. I’m pretty sure there was more after that, but I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment