Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dream 12-13-11

I was in some kind of swanky apartment building. I’m not sure if I was moving or helping someone else move. I kept taking stuff down to the basement and sort of re-arranging it so I could move around better. It may have been more like a dorm? It seems like the ground floor was like a kitchen and living area, the second floor had a handful of apartments and the top floor had two giant lofts. The strange thing about them was that as you come up the stairs the very outside wall of the building was normal, but the walls to the lofts were all glass so you could see everybody and everything going on in them. There were a lot of ladies milling around. Something having to do with some guy. I gathered them all together and had a sort of talk with them. I don’t remember if he was being an asshole or if they were just being bitches, but I’m pretty sure I ended up getting rid of most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment