Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dream 12-25-11

At the very end of the dream Aaron and I were walking into some kind of fruit vendor. Everything was very fresh; I could almost smell it. We looked around for a little bit at some unusual fruits they were selling. One looked like a giant inside-out pineapple. Everything was wrapped in Styrofoam and cellophane (like how meat is sold), even the bananas. After a while he decides on a slice of melon that is kind of oval shaped with a hole towards like bottom (so it looks like a piece of fish) and I get a smallish bunch of grapes. As we are about to leave some lady that worked there said “I’m not sure if I can sell that to you, sir”. Aaron holds up his melon and says “It does smell pretty fantastic, doesn’t it?”. Then he notices the cellophane is coming loose on the bottom so he trades it out for the other melon slice and I think I put the grapes back. She made me a little uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment