Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dream 12-14-11

A few of my friends and I were visiting this old Pub. The place was pretty awesome. Very old and derelict looking, set off in the woods a bit away from everything else. The stones used to make it were mostly yellowish and some were pretty big which gave it a very interesting look. The bathrooms were in the basement and the only way to get to them was from outside, so it was good that it wasn’t cold. It seems like it was mostly nighttime, but I think the dream spanned a few nights. We were friends with the owner (I think) and apparently there had been a problem with two guys hiding out in the girl’s bathroom trying to assault people and we were going to get to the bottom of it. I saw the guys once on the first night, but they disappeared somehow. I think they ran away. They tried to attack me and it didn’t work. So my friends and I were diligent about hanging around and making sure we checked every room every so often. Since the guys never came back, mostly it was a great time hanging out in an old pub in the woods. I remember Sabrina was there and this guy Tommy I knew back in elementary school, but he was all grown up now. There was also a guy who kind of looked like that guy from Central Perk on ‘Friends’.

At one point I went to this place that was kind of like a Wal-Mart. They were having problems with their lights I kept trying to turn them on, but the switches only worked in a certain order. I remember the aisles were sort of cramped, the ones I went into were anyway, and I spent a bit of time in the make-up section (which looked more like the one in Walgreens) but I don’t remember if I got anything there. Just some food and sleepover supplies before heading back to the pub. There was some game, like an old arcade game, that a few of us were playing. We spent some time outside and I ended up with this cat and I was telling everyone the story of how I got him. He was a kitten, actually. Small and very fuzzy with a partially mushed in face like a Persian. His body was orange and his head had a huge white mane, he had big eyes and was so adorable. He would somersault and stuff to beg for treats.

The last part didn’t make a lot of sense. It was on some kind of movie set that looked like an alley. There were 5 or 6 (or more) actresses filming an action sequence that was shooting something from a car and the girl with the gun could not hit her target. All of them had British accents. One lady (that looked kind of like Monica from ‘Friends’) was yelling at one of the other girls about something not being done on time and she was tired of it because there were deadlines and stuff and the other girl swore she’d have it done. Some article or something. A bunch of papers got blown around in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment