Monday, December 5, 2011

Dream 12-05-11

The first part had a very strange perspective. It felt like we were inside, and if I didn’t look around too much I would think we were inside, but everything appeared to be outside. In the street, in fact. Started off with my mom handing me a bunch of unwrapped Christmas presents I was supposed to put (hide, actually) on a shelf without looking at them. This, of course, was fairly impossible and I noticed it was mostly coffee travel mugs and Hello Kitty notebooks. I did my best to set everything up and have it hidden behind other stuff, but things kept falling over. While I was messing with the shelves a teacher came in and a class appeared and it was like the first day of school. Doing the whole “getting to know you” thing. I participated when I had to, but mostly stayed working on the shelves. Until I was done, I guess, because then I was sitting in an easy chair messing with a laptop. Mom was still there and then so was Sandra even though we were in different grades. I think it was getting dark. Suddenly mom said “Why did you let Sandra bring that game” (the game had a name, but I forget what it was) and I looked over and she was playing some game on an iPad. I said something meaner than I intended because I was really upset. I wanted an iPad first, but of course Sandra was the first one to get one.
I sat there crying for a bit when I suddenly noticed that I wasn’t in the chair anymore. I was sitting on a curb and mom was still sitting next to me. We were on a street corner in front of a rustic looking house. There were trees everywhere and a hill off to the side. Jet was with us and she kept running off. She had a flower in her mouth. One time she came around and there was another dog with her that looked just like her except the fur on top of it’s head was white. I heard someone yelling from the top of the hill “Don’t act like you ain’t no motherfuckin’ mountain lion.” Sounding just like your average ghetto rat bitch. I looked up and saw that there was, in fact, a mountain lion up there. Jet took off again and I screamed for her to come back. I also saw a tiger behind the mountain lion. Neither of them moved in our direction (and I really don’t know what that bitch was expecting the mountain lion to DO), but I didn’t figure we had much time. I tried my best to round up all three animals (there was a fat calico cat with us at this point) and made a run for it. The path was narrow and tree branches blocked a lot of it. Mom said something about leaving and I said yes, we are going now. I rammed into an old dead looking tree and moved the branches enough so that she could get past. I heard the whole tree creak as I leaned into it. I don’t know if she, or any of the animals, made it through or if the mountain lion (or tiger) gave chase. I woke myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment