Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dream 12-08-11

I think I was mildly confused through most of the dream. It seemed rather long and I think the dream itself was supposed to be taking place over the span of a couple of days, if not a week or two. I was over at Jack’s house and all of the guys that hang out there were there. Not always all of them all at once, people would come and go. We mostly sat around and I spent a lot of time wondering why Aaron didn’t want to come over. The days moved by quickly. The trailer park that he was in was different, it was more like the one Amber used to live in. Except at night some of the streets were fenced off so it was a bit difficult to navigate. This became semi-important when Tim and Faith came over one night because they ran out of toilet paper. Jack’s mom told me to go into the bathroom to find some for them. Which I did. I also gave Faith four aspirin. By the time I got back with the toilet paper, though, they had left and I was trying to walk to their house, but like I said it the road was fenced off. There was some kind of animal with me, I think, that was trying to help me navigate the way? I don’t think I ever found the house. When I got back I realized I had two cars over at their house and had no idea how I was going to get them both home by myself. One was my Toyota and the other was Dave’s Blazer. I don’t know why I had that, but the Blazer wasn’t even running. I had some stuff stored in the back, though. I called dad over and he looked at it and fiddled with something and got it started, but I still didn’t end up going home. That was during the day, then suddenly it was night again and Mook was outside and said if I ever needed to run away I should go “that way” because of how the streets were blocked. Then he asked if I wanted to do any cocaine and I said yes. We went inside and he pulled out a blue, plastic plate that I assume he was going to cut it on, but he never produced the cocaine. I think I ended up outside again.



I don’t know where I was, just that I think I was on some kind of catwalk or scaffold. The only thing I remember with absolute clarity is that suddenly all of the teeth on the top-right side of my mouth started falling out. One or two came loose and I ended up pulling them out, but at least three fell out on their own. All on the same side. I started panicking because the tooth that’s been giving me problems (in my waking life) is on the left side and I had no idea how I was going to be able to chew anything. The only thing that gave me comfort was knowing that I have (in my waking life) a dentist appointment coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment