Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dream 12-15-11

Did a lot of jumping around in this one. First part was like watching an episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” from the inside. Everybody was taking a vacation in Florida and Ray’s mom was fretting about cleaning something. Ray and Debra were in some kind of hot tub and Ray made some kind of sarcastic remark to his mom about whatever she was fretting about. I don’t remember exactly what he said, just that I specifically remember him saying, “in Florida?!

Straight from there, almost like they were part of the same set but in no way connected, it was like Aaron and I were creating Sims from inside the game. There was some kind of Tiki theme. He wanted his Sim to be a certain way, have some kind of specific trait (but I forget which one. Speed, maybe) so he was trying to put it through some kind of trial, but he was going to soon. He was supposed to jump up on a ledge, then go into this cave and fight another sim creation, but he kept hurting his sim trying to get it to jump up on the ledge so it was mostly dead already by the time it got to the fight. I tried to tell him it was too early to put his sim through that, but he was stubborn and tried anyway.

The next part felt like it took place in “grandma’s house”. Not my grandma, but perhaps somebody’s. I was entirely focused on this old book of detective-type puzzles. The middle 6 pages or so were clear, but the writing was still easy to read. The riddle I was trying to work on involved some symbols you were supposed to be able to find in the house, but everything was so old and faded I would not have been able to figure it out except somebody had carved the answers into the window sill. The only symbols I remember clearly were an old shoe (there was also a shoe in one of the other riddle, one of those “find the differences” deals) and a spider web.

After I figured out the puzzle Aaron and I were in a car. It was some kind of convertible even though it was dark and raining. We were sitting at an intersection, but I don’t think either of us was driving the car. All of the other cars on the road were odd looking. Like…. Almost like personal tanks that were shaped kind of like Smart cars, but like if the Smart car had been invented in the 50s. First one came taking a left turn in front of us and I knew that it was going too fast and was sure it was going to lose control. I was partially right. It wasn’t able to make the turn and ended up going behind us. The next two cars I was also sure were going to fast and sure enough the first of the two flipped over. I braced myself for impact, but it landed in the lane next to us.

I don’t know what happened with the next car because after that I ended up in some white brick building. It was like a prison/orphanage? The first part of here I was watching an older woman trying to deal with I think three trouble makers. They were young boys. They were supposed to be cleaning something, like mopping, but they kept making a bigger mess throwing papers around. The papers were all multi-colored, yellow and pink. Mostly yellow. Not old-yellow, just yellow paper. The lady took them down to some kind of cell-block room and another older lady was there trying to sort through more yellow and pink paperwork and she had a fit when the other lady brought them down. I assume she had already tried to deal with them.

Then in the same building I was again “in” the dream. I was a prisoner there with two other ladies about my age. They were tougher than me, so I was still more of a follower. We were on the roof where there was another cell and a stairway going down. One of the (male) “prison guards” was going on about something having to do with getting our nails done and we were going last for…. Some reason. I think it had to do with because we were doing dishes? They had some kind of plan and rigged a door so it wouldn’t lock behind them. The prison guard talked to me a little longer while they went ahead and when I went to follow them, presumably to get my nails done, I caught sight of one of them but when she heard me coming down the stairs she quickly ducked into another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment