Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dream 12-29-11

The first part was a little weird. Took place in this cramped, tiered, dark neighborhood. I was riding around on a bike trying to uncover these invisible dragons hidden along the streets. There was some way I could tell they were there. Some sparkle or other creature. Then somehow I could summon the dragon to appear. Then I was supposed to shoot it with some kind of fire gun, but I didn’t have it! I had four lighters and tried to use those (all at once) and it worked, but only barely. I think I found my bag of guns and took care of the last few dragons.

Then I ended up in a place that looked a lot like Killeen. Except I was at Matt Damon’s house with two of my “friends”. (They were very mean to me) He lived in a fairly big trailer with hardwood floors that rotated in some rooms. This made it hard to get around. We started in his bedroom (which was very nice and had a huge white bed) and the bathroom (with one of those rotating floors in the middle) before going outside to show us the pool. It was dark and rainy and there were zombies around the outside of the fence. He didn’t seem too worried. Just called a guy on his cell phone and told us we couldn’t stay. I was a little worried, but went in and started organizing my bags. One of my friends said something about how if I was going to travel with them and leaving my crap. I got everything (some Hello Kitty stuff, a small but heavy hammer and a gun with no ammo) into one bag and jumped into the back seat of the car.

We ended up outside of some store with Matt Damon in the car with us. He mentioned again that we couldn’t stay with him and got out. The guys said something else mean, but just sat there. I noticed a car on the road (looked like Ft. Hood Rd.) in a convertible. He had kind of spiky blonde hair and seemed to be gesturing for me.

I grabbed my bag and ran for the guy. I got in the front seat and he sped off heading north. The rain was getting worse and it was knocking down power lines and flinging all kinds of stuff (even a few cows) through the air. As he drove, ramming into zombies in the road, I held my hands up and tried like hell to clear out the storm clouds. It didn’t work. I mentioned my no ammo problem and he said not to worry, we were going to a place. He passed the gun shop that’s up the road and took a right turn further down.

We ended up at this 2-story dilapidated convenience store and went upstairs. He instructed me to cover stuff in this flammable oil as I searched. I grabbed some (it came in almost like a Capri sun pouch) and splashed some here and there; afraid I’d misheard. The first room didn’t have anything of interest. Down the hall I found what looked like a bag the store’s owner had packed. It was full of guns but they were all really shoddy, like they were made of tin. Even so I did find some clips (about 6 or 10) that fit my gun. I put one in and tried to fire it. Nothing happened. I looked closely at it and there was a switch. It was pointed to a word like “aqatitate” or something like that. The other option was “done” so I figured the other word meant “fire”. After examining my gun I realized the guy had started to set fire to the place behind me and I got the impression he was talking to his dead father. I fiddled with the switch a bit and it still wouldn’t fire. I put the gun (and a couple more Hello Kitty things that I couldn’t stand to let burn) in my bag anyway, figuring I’d work on it more on the road. We were about to head back out to the car when I noticed some music playing in the distance and woke up. Turns out the music was from Aaron leaving the Bioshock title screen playing.



I was living in some kind of dorm. Actually, I think the whole building was fairly huge. There were people of all ages, even kids, and classrooms to teach them. That may have been part of the problem because there was a pedophile on the loose. I don’t think I was going after him, I was just aware that he was out there. And I’m not sure why I ended up naked, but I was. In the dorm area, anyway. I got into an elevator and there was a refrigerator in there with a picture of some sleazy guy posted up on there. He had been for a while and I was sick of looking at him so I tore up the picture and dropped the pieces behind the fridge. When I got out into the school area somehow I managed to find myself a coat. It was like a trench coat, beige, only it was short and barely covered my ass. Which one of the teachers mentioned while discussing the dress code with another teacher. In a lobby area I ended up running into a guy I knew and I had him help me with the escalator because I was suddenly wearing stripper shoes instead of walking around in my bare feet. He did, and while we were walking through the lower lobby he pointed out his mother who I mentioned to him was very pretty. He said something about how she was wearing his pants because they had the same ass and it let him know how they looked on him. We walked around the outside of this central office area (around the outside of it, while we were still in the lobby) and then suddenly I ended up in bed with him. Just laying there, not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment