Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dream 12-22-11

It felt like three separate dreams. First I was at my grandparent’s house (only it was nothing like their house in waking life) and it was kind of dark. The only thing I really remember doing there was going into the fridge. Which was…. a mess. It was like they were using the indented shelves on the doors of the fridge as serving troughs. I did find one interesting thing, though. An apple. It was already cut up into asymmetrical chunks, so I grabbed a few. It didn’t really look like an apple I’ve ever seen. The skin was purple and kind of jelly-like, the flesh was nearly clear and the seeds were almost fuchsia. I ate it anyway, and the texture was sort of jelly-like, too. The taste? I don’t remember, but I remember my reaction to the taste in the dream and apparently it was extremely good.

After that I ended up at some sort of religious temple that was also serving as a youth hostel. At first there weren’t many people and I was glad I was going to be able to get some privacy while I slept. Then, suddenly, there were people everywhere. I thought Aaron was supposed to be there, but as I wandered around I didn’t see him anymore. I kept trying not to trip over people’s bags and stuff. I grabbed some bread and sat down by a fountain that was actually a flooded miniature courtyard. Two other girls came up and sat on either side of me. They both seemed very cartoonish. One was tall and lanky, the other was very short. They were nice, though. We were going to share food, but then a wave came up and knocked my plate of bread out of my hand. I tried to save it, but it was too late.

After that I ended up in the Candy Shop dream again. I think a part of me realized it. Walking down the mall I pass the food stall where I kill somebody. A chick. I don’t remember how and I don’t really remember why. Probably for being snooty. Without hesitation I grab a handful of nuts and continue walking down to my stall. There’s three other girls working there. One of which is also kind of snooty and I kill her, too. Or, she may already be dead when I get there this time. Either way, instead of panicking when the detective shows up I’ve already had time to make it look like this girl is sleeping on a cot or something in back (or someone else did) and I empty the nuts in my pocket into her purse to frame her. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before. I go back out front and am helping to refill the dishes. I’m pretty sure it’s a candy shop, but all we have are vegetables. The detective is Gibbs off of NCIS, but he says his name is Binford. I don’t quite hear it so I say “Binford, like off of King of the Hill?” (even though I now realize I meant “Home Improvement”) and a guy that looks kind of like Steven Tyler says “Ix-nay on the King of the Hill”. One of the other girls is doing something to the left and the other girl and I are sitting at a table trying to slice vegetables. All we have are a paring knife and a butcher knife. Both inappropriate and difficult to use. I say so to the detective and for some reason ask him if we can get proper knives. He says no, for some reason, and then I’m telling the Steven Tyler guy that “business is so bad, you know why? Because nobody likes vegetables.” Certainly not these vegetables. They’re all marinated in something very pungent and they’re not crunchy at all. The girl off to the left says something about how we do have these chocolate dipped ice-creams that “girls like us don’t eat” and I say “Fuck that, I do” and grab one. It’s already melting, but I tear into it anyway and everybody laughs. Then, the Steven Tyler guy and I head to the chocolate stall next door and start talking to the guys that work there. I think the plan was to take it over or something, but then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment