Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dream 12-28-11

Aaron and I kept ending up at some other people’s houses. I don’t really remember the first one, except that things were somewhat uneven? Like, having to use a ladder to get from one part to the other. The second one I think was supposed to be Tim & Faith’s. We saw him for a few moments, but then I realized the house was overrun with cats. I went to the bathroom and the whole floor was covered in kitty litter and poop. I think I was trying to clean some of it up when Aaron wanted to go. The last house was supposed to be Jack’s, I think. The road kind of turned the same and it had sort of the same shape, but it was a sort of open, brick house. I pulled up and parked in the street, because someone was coming up behind me. They pushed their fancy sports car into the driveway and it kind of slid in sideways. I looked up into the sky and noticed a funnel cloud forming rather quickly. I got scared and headed for the house. I wanted to pull the car into the driveway because there was a covered carport and I thought that would protect it some, but I didn’t think there was time. I started heading for the house as quickly as I could. I’m not sure if there really were sucking winds, but I was clinging to whatever I could find on the way to the huge double-door. I pulled myself inside and sat on the couch. Everything was sort of an off-white color.

No comments:

Post a Comment