Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dream 03-21-07

I started out working on something on the computer. I think I was trying to get into my blog, but couldn’t remember the URL. Before I fully remembered, I had to go to school. I was packing my bag and mom wanted me to check which of her cameras had the most memory left. I told her I’d have to do it when I got back.

The school didn’t look like much of one on the inside. It felt more like a mall. I ran into Jana and Kristy, they were a lot younger than they are now. I held their hands and walked with them towards the cafeteria. When I got there they disappeared, but Marie and Brandy showed up. I was sitting on a table (the long kind with the attached benches) talking to them. Brandy took out some tweezers and started plucking my uni-brow. I thanked her, then Marie and a couple of their friends joined in.

Then, all of a sudden, I was alone. It was dark, so I assumed it was time to go home. I had to walk. It started to drizzle. I ran into Bam Margera (acting like he did before, not like on Jackass). He offered me a ride home. We were walking to his van when this guy started bumping into us. Bam asked him what his problem was, but he just stared at us. It was really creeping me out. Bam beat him up and as we got into his van, the guy started to get up. Just as I closed my door and he started to drive, three more people threw themselves against the van. Zombies!

We tore out of there and headed for his mother’s store. By the time we got there, it wasn’t secure at all. Everyone was around the register, and zombies had busted in the glass. I told everyone to get downstairs, where I barricaded the door. After doing that I heard Jay’s voice from above. When I realized that Silent Bob was down there with us I knew I had to let him in.

After everything was secure, I remembered there was a door which lead to the back yard that was surrounded by a huge, sturdy wooden fence. I went out, didn’t see any zombies, but the gate was open. I hauled ass to it and secured it as best I could. When I turned around, not only was everyone outside with me, but the fence was completely gone minus a few nubs in the ground! I ran back to the basement as fast as I could, practically in tears.

I was sitting on the couch, drinking a Mountain Dew, wracking my brain to figure out what to do when Jenny Bowers showed up. She said if I wanted to survive, first off I’d have to quit drinking soda. She took my Dew, but all I could manage was a weak, “But I’m thirsty.” She started talking about rations, but faded off as I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment