Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dream 03-24-07

Towards the beginning, there was a while where I had locked myself in a closet. AJ was doing something, and mom was trying to get at me. Not sure why. There were two padlocks on my side of the door, but somehow one of the tow of them could get them unlocked.

When I thought the coast was clear, I opened up the door. I didn’t come out in the bedroom, like I should have. I came out in a pet store. There were just rows and stacks of fish tanks. I was supposed to pick a couple for a class I was taking. I had the hardest time narrowing it down. I think I finally narrowed it down to some dark purple tetras. What really caught my attention was a section in the back that had a selection of animals that were so small they could fit in the palm of your hand.

I got one. Even though it grew quite a bit overnight, it was still adorable, and I made sure to take it to the vet. Thankfully, even being so tiny, everything was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment