Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dream 03-11-07

Started out in a house, cleaning up and clearing some stuff out. Mom was going to Dallas and dad was going to LA, and they both wanted me to go with them. The dates were overlapping, and I was trying to reach a compromise.

Then Aaron, Elvis and I were at the mall. We passed a doughnut sale, but were gonna come back for them. There was a movie we were trying to get. Luckily there were a lot in stock because a bunch of people assumed it would be sold out.

On the way home, Aaron was driving. It was dark and a little rainy. We were going down a dark dirt road. Somehow I ended up outside the car trying to climb up a hill. There were dogs that were chained up minus one. It was trying to bite me, but Aaron fended it off and helped me up the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment