Monday, March 26, 2007

Dream 03-26-07

It was kind of confusing. I started out here. Cooking and cleaning and making sure all of the animals were inside. I looked out the window in the front door and saw a pair of headlights come at the house. The car bumped into the fence pretty hard. I thought it was AJ, but it was mom. She wanted me to put Buzz in the van so she could take AJ somewhere. I told her that didn’t make sense.

Not sure what happened next, but I found myself at the home of a family that was like the Barthles, except they were Samoan, John was a girl and I think I was a guy. The father was showing us some expensive artifacts he had picked up. Many of them had different egg shapes made from different materials. Each piece was worth at least $10k.

“John” and I went to the kitchen to be alone for a while. Dinner was cooking vigorously on the stove. One pot splattered hot grease all over my face. It didn’t burn, but just my luck, the towel I grabbed was also greasy. His (her?) dad came in to check on dinner and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment