Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dream 03-17-07

I ended up in an old abandoned house with Sandy, the two head guys from TAPS, and about 2 other people. I think we were somehow trapped there. There was a mostly dead girl in an adjoining room. She had an enormous gash in her arm that was full of maggots. She slept deeply most of the time, but when someone would wake her, she’d scream bloody murder. There were 3 or 4 mangy cats just loafing around, leering at everyone. After a while the TAPS guys were talking about sex. I think they were a little gay for each other. Then the dark-haired one asked if I wanted to fuck. I reluctantly agreed, mostly because I was fairly certain I was never getting out of there. Then, as he was coming towards me, he started to morph into a hideously deformed version of himself. I woke up before he touched me.

No comments:

Post a Comment