Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dream 03-27-07

Towards the beginning, dad and I were talking. He asked me who Jerry-somebody was. I had no idea. He told me to look by a restaurant near the mall. I decided to finish up on the computer first. A guy (Mr. Boston again?) came over and just kept talking and talking so much I couldn’t keep up. Then mom came home and started yelling at me about the dishes. I became real upset because I had just done them. She had already made up her mind how I had screwed up and just would not listen.

I left. When I did, I ended up at a dirt path, climbing a hill and ran into Aaron and Rosario Dawson. They were driving around in an old beat-up station wagon. They kind of picked me up. I told them that if we ended up by the mall, that I had to swing by the restaurant to see if I could figure out who “Jerry” was.

They had no idea what I was talking about, but we ended up going out there anyway. We drove past, but I didn’t see anything significant. Somehow I ended up changing into a dress and dropped off. I started walking back to the restaurant (Feligirio’s?) and ran into two more people I assume I knew. I filled them in on my situation and they also had no idea. We cut through the mall. Faith was there and tried to sell me a whole handful of charity vouchers. I said “No thank you” and she got all huffy, like I was worthless for not helping.

I just blew her off and went outside. I got back to the restaurant, looked around and still didn’t’ see anything. The youngest guy from “3rd Rock” pulled up. He was all grown up. I asked him if he knew anything. He wasn’t going to tell me at first, but I practically begged. He looked around, jumped out of the truck/van and lead me to the side of the restaurant. There was a sign that looked like a few comic book cells. He blew on the center and a face appeared, looked like Nightcrawler. I stood there, more confused than ever and he took off.

I ended up walking around the outside of a school. There were cheerleaders and people dressed for prom everywhere. I started feeling a little uncomfortable. There was a building across the street. It used to be a theater or roller rink or something, but was now abandoned. I saw two kids go in and one go out, then Aaron and Rosario came by . . . No. I was walking and was going to call them, but my phone was in my pants. I turned a corner and found Aaron’s phone on the ground. I was about to call Rosario when I ran into them. I filled them in and we still had no idea who Jerry was.

No comments:

Post a Comment