Thursday, March 8, 2007

Dream 03-08-07

I started at Donald Trump’s place. It was beautiful, but he was never around to enjoy it. I was there to pick up a kitten that he wanted me to find a good home for.

I took it to my place where I had several animals. Mostly dogs and cats. Two hunters came by to borrow a bloodhound I had. They loved using him because of his playful personality, but had no desire to keep him for their own.

After the hunters left, a bunch of my friends came over. John was one of them. I was really happy to see him. We were all sitting on the porch. I brought out a feisty grey kitten with the hopes of finding it a home. We played with the kitten a while. In the end, no one wanted to keep her. After everyone left, the hunters brought back the dog. Their hunt was unsuccessful.

After that I was walking barefoot down a dirt road. It was raining harder and harder. Near the top of a hill I started to see people, so I turned around and headed back the other way. A tornado crossed my path, so I jumped to the right to avoid being sucked in. There were two more smaller tornadoes coming right at me.

I told myself to wake up. I thought I had when I found myself laying in bed. Then Aaron started yelling at me, telling me to be quiet, that I didn’t want to wake up. Then, out of confusion I suppose, I did wake up and everything was quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment