Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dream 01-28-07

I was at a library or bookstore. A bunch of my high school friends were there and they were all reading the same book. It was some kind of poetry book and they were signing their name after each one.

I went to the bathroom to get away from that craziness and also because I had something to do on the other side. In the bathroom I went into a stall to pee, but I picked the broken one and it went all over the floor. There was a guy in there dressed up for the celebration we were having. I begged him to switch clothes with me.

When I started putting on the costume, I looked really good. That is, until I put on the last piece which was a fake gut. It was so heavy I fell over once before actually making it to the other room, which was like a computer/video game store.

I’m not entirely sure why, but after looking around a bit, and talking to only a few people, I felt in a hurry. I lost the costume and headed for the woods. I ran until I reached a cliff. When I got there I could see an old road with a few scattered houses. Somehow I knew that meant that I had wandered on to an army base where I had gotten lost before.

Very carefully I turned around to retrace my steps. I was following along a chain link fence with barbed wire on top when I was spotted. I never saw anyone, but I knew they were there and ran anyway.

When I finally cleared the base, I dropped my phone. It broke, but in a way that it still kind of worked. I spotted mom and the van and ran up to her I woke up after showing her the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment