Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Dream 01-09-07

There was a lot going on. At one point I was trying to drive up a rocky path in a car that wasn’t working very well. I think I was trying to get away.

Then I ended up at a school. I felt like I was there for a while, but I don’t quite remember much before the end. I ran into Jason. I tried talking to him, but he was acting funny. Apparently his father had died and he was upset that no one had bothered to talk to him in such a long time, that no one knew how he was now. I never got a chance to respond. Just as well since I really couldn’t think of anything good to say.

In class I found myself eating some weird crackers. They weren’t great, but I was hungry. The teacher was a little unusual. He had us playing baseball, only no one ran bases, and your position changed as the game revolved around the room. I wasn’t paying attention when I became catcher and missed the ball. I found it behind my chair, it was all mashed up but I threw it anyway and the game continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment