Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dream 01-14-07

Aaron and I were at a mall. We had Elvis with us. It was hard to keep an eye on him, especially when we went through areas where there was construction. We made our way to an employee’s lounge. There was a girl there with a Beta in a bowl, but it was sick. I cleaned out the bowl and rearranged the stuff inside and the Beta started getting better. It was purple mostly with some dark blue. I’m pretty sure we left the employee’s area, but I don’t remember what happened after that.



I was part of a celebrity game show thing. There were 6 or 8 of us in a small town. I was working at a coffee shop as part of the cooking challenges.

Then we were on a mountain path. There were wrapped presents, unwrapped presents, wrapping paper and utensils. I’m not entirely sure what we were doing, but Tony Hawk, Vern and I were zipping up and down the path gathering everything up. As we came around a bend I tipped the handle of a knife and nearly sent it over the edge of the cliff. Tony stopped and nabbed it with a spatula.

We got back down to the bottom of the path and were putting everything in a pile. There were a couple of little stuffed animals I had brought down. Tony bought one on the spot. Either for me or because of me or both I think, but I didn’t find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment