Friday, January 12, 2007

Dream 01-12-07

I started out playing a South Park game. I was moving the kids across a landscape to get them to a place with something . . . Waffles, maybe?

Then I ended up being the coach of this figure skating girl. I had a hard time getting to her because cops were all over the place and the roads were really narrow. When I got to the arena I kept being unprepared. I felt bad because I had nothing ready to turn in for her and she kept being penalized. Luckily the whole team did well enough for everyone to advance.

After that I ended up on a boat. There were two old guys who were a little senile navigating through some glaciers to get to a special island. I don’t think anything happened to the boat, but I ended up on a big, floating chunk of ice. Will Ferrell and another guy were on it with me. Rather, I was on it with then. They passed by a girl and a guy who were stuck on a billboard. Something about the way they did it was terribly funny. I told them as much, but also mentioned that it would be nice to stop and help. I guess I struck a chord because they turned around and went back.

First I froze the water around the billboard to give them something to stand on. Unfortunately I hadn’t noticed the guy’s feet were in the water. I woke up while I was thawing them so he could get out.



I was in “King of the Hill.” Everything took place in a giant trailer. I was searching for something to help out Hank and Peggy, but it was hard to find anything in all the clutter. I kept getting soot smudged all over my face. I ran into Joseph in a large room in the back. There was no one around and we started fooling around. He was eager, but also skilled. I couldn’t believe it. I was gathering up my stuff to go and he just kept following me with hungry eyes. I saw myself in the bathroom mirror and my face was still smudged. I asked him why he didn’t tell me and he just made a lustful noise deep in his throat. Even though the Hill’s had returned, I jumped on him one more time before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment