Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Dream 01-02-07

I was at a field trip or something at a hospital/school. The building was huge which made me feel a lot better when a huge storm started rolling in. I went to the bathroom and there was a line, but there were plenty of stalls empty. Once I pointed that out the line went a lot quicker.

I ended up hanging out with a guy that seemed a lot younger. For some reason mom came and picked us up to see a movie. We went to a restaurant first. The food was good, but I had the hardest time deciding what I wanted and the table we sat at was pink and purple and kind of ugly.

Then on the way to his house we picked up Thomas who, I guess, was his brother. When he got in the van he came back and kissed me. It was a lot more awkward than I would have expected.

The whole neighborhood was totally deserted. For some reason the kid was driving the van and nearly backed us into a ditch. I’m not entirely sure what we were doing there. My necklace broke and he tried to help me fix it, but only made it worse. When we left people started appearing and slowly the neighborhood started looking normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment