Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dream 01-03-07

I think I started out on an island, in a small village where everyone was friendly and fun. There was on guy in particular who was soft-spoken and strong. We were all gathering for dinner in the center of town when I suddenly found myself at the apartments in Germany.

I got the impression I had been there awhile. When I showed up at a wedding in the building, no one thought it was odd that I was there, even though I hadn’t been invited. The bride showed off the figurines that had been on her wedding cake to me before giving me a slice.

When I turned around, most of the people were gone. All that was left was the bride, groom, a man who could have been Brad Garret and myself. And, of course, the pilot, because we were now in an airplane on our way to Hawaii. The bride and groom were going to skydive or something to kick off their honeymoon. Brad and I (and a couple of other people who had shown up) were to be taken back t the mainland.

Unfortunately the pilot was old and scatterbrained and, in fact, died while taking off. We were nearly backed into a train, but I managed to get us enough left to avoid that and several other structures. I brought the plane down as best I could near an abandoned junk yard. We got out only to turn back and realize that the dead pilot had turned into a pirate zombie. He started to come after us and I made for the car lot in hopes that at least one would work so I could get away.

The car I picked would have been very fast if I could have kept it going. The engine kept cutting out. The key was a miniature version of the car, 1/3 of the left side could be turned ¼ revolution and I could hear the engine turning over, but it wouldn’t always catch.



Started at a library I’ve been to in dreams before. I was there with someone but she was on the computer behind me. I think it was Sandra. The staff was being very rude so we left early. She was driving, but not very well. I had to keep telling her to get over.

I had her let me out at a shopping center. I wanted to pick up some things, but Elvis showed up and I couldn’t take him into any of the stores with me.

Then I ended up on some kind of military base. I wandered through a chemistry class, but that’s not why I was there. I was looking for a door. I ran into a general and he took me to his office. He told me he knew of 3 doors, one of which would take me where I wanted to go. He held up a key and 3 colored doors appeared on the wall. He said these were reflections, the actual doors were elsewhere. I don’t know why he showed me because he also said he couldn’t allow me to look for them. I told him I would and he really couldn’t stop me. I knew he wouldn’t be violent. He was a good guy.

That night I went out on a test run. There was a deep underground tank of water. I was fairly certain that’s where my door was, even though there was only one guard watching. I wore a sundress and headband and had my stuffed cow. No shoes. I had made myself invisible so I could move around undetected, but that wouldn’t help once I jumped in the water.

I set my cow down by a tank and walked to the water’s edge. I threw off my headband which caught the guards attention, then I jumped in. He noticed the splash and jumped in after me. We sank fairly deep, but he never let go. Nearly chocked, then I took a deep breath and was fine. Then something happened and he started chocking. I grabbed onto him and pulled him out of the water. I felt an incredible connection to him and did not want him to die. I performed CPR and he coughed up all of the water.

He thanked me and we got to our feet. I could sense that he didn’t want to take me in, but he had to. I hugged him fiercely and he just held onto me until I let go. Before we set off for the general’s office I noticed that he had lost his boots and both of our toes were painted cream and turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment