Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dream 01-18-07

I was in a big house trailer that was set up way out in the woods. The biggest problem was that it was nearly surrounded by mud that got up to waist deep.

Mom left and I was there with Jerry and a guy I didn’t quite know. I had kind of a crush on Jerry and tried to get him to help me with something, but he left. I was about to talk to the other guy when I heard loud bass. AJ was back. Not only that, but her girlfriend was driving her car and she was driving a little RV with 3 guys in the back.

I tried to close the gate, but they pushed their way in. I told them I was gonna call 911, but no one listened. When I got to the phone there was no dial-tone. They all piled into the bathroom, except her girlfriend who laid down on the couch.

Everyone had left headphones on the bathroom doorknob, ad my first thought was to take them and hide them. I was looking for a good place to hide them when I heard Aaron’s voice tell me I could do better than that. That gave me an idea.

I went and casually told the girlfriend that she was probably gonna get kicked out for this. She didn’t believe me at first, but I remained calm as I answered her questions and she finally got everyone together and left.

Shortly after I was outside surveying the mud with a friend of mine. She was concerned because she had seen something. We ended up wading all around the house, but didn’t see anything unusual. On the far side of the property we did come across a chain link fence. We hoisted ourselves out of the mud and followed it. A little ways down I saw a paper sign hanging off that said the fence was electrified. She had touched it when we first approached it, though so I wasn’t sure it still was.

On the other side of the fence we spotted a high school. It looked abandoned, so we climbed over the fence. As we got closer, we ended up nearly surrounded by people. We fought our way out and got to a short brick wall where matching blue with white stars superhero costumes were waiting for us. We slipped them on, jumped over the wall and came face to face with the faculty. I woke up after throwing a few punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment