Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dream 01-10-07

Something had happened so that only about 10% of the people in the world were alive and well. I didn’t run into zombies or mutants or anything, but I knew there was something out there to be afraid of.

Most people banded together with friends or family and found a safe place to live. I was always on the move. First I visited a friend (Ellie?) and helped her to relocate. Then I went to see mom and dad. I brought them some supplies and helped them clean up the building they had moved into. They were getting ready to go out which made me happy.

Next I spent some time underground. There was a whole little community down there. First I visited my “best friend” and we swapped clothes. Then I went and saw some ladies who were having dinner together. Their kids had gotten married, but something had happened at the reception. I think the mother-in-law had a fling with the bride and she felt bad because she thought that’s why the marriage didn’t work out.

On my way back to the surface I ran into some cartoons.



I spent some time at an old pier where there were 20 or so sand sculptures. I wanted some ice-cream, but it kept melting. Then I was helping restore an old house. A slightly older guy was picking out glass for some light fixtures and I helped. I really think I’ve had this dream before. If not together, then separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment