Monday, January 8, 2007

Dream 01-08-07

At first I was trying to clean my room, but mom kept trying to give me more crap to put in there. There was a guy at school who refused to move from this porch area. Some kind of protest maybe? Then I spent some at a convenience store where a friend of mine worked. It was around midnight when we left. We were driving down the highway and there was a wreck right in front of us. There was a small fire. We stopped to pull them out of the cars. The guy I was helping was feeling frisky and grabbed at me. I didn’t mind because I knew he was going to be okay.

I was working at a department store. I think I had just started working there. I was wearing some kind of faerie costume. They had me running around cleaning up after a cat that was getting sick and pooping everywhere. It was all mucus-y and gross, but I did my best to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment