Monday, January 1, 2007

Dream 01-01-07

First I had to practically escape my house. There were eyes on me all the time. I went to an office building where I apparently worked. I was meeting some people for dinner. For some reason I was only wearing a sweater.

I ran into a guy who was like a mentor to me. He told me that some friends of mine were being forced to sell their company so I went over to talk to them. I had an idea to help them, but the waitress would not leave us alone. I was about to buy her a drink to get rid of her, but she snapped, grabbed a girl’s book and started yelling at us. I snatched the book back, told her off and asked my friends to meet me outside for a smoke so I could tell them about my plan.

Outside I ran into Ryan and asked him if my idea to lure other potential bidders away so that I was the only one there was even legal. He never got a chance to answer. The girl of the company said there wasn’t enough time.

Then there was a big mass of a parade with someone else I knew right in the center. I joined in then took a shortcut to my house to get changed. I ran back into her in front of my house, sans mob. I never knew she lived on my street in the beautiful Asian decorated house.

There was something interesting about the waitress. Apparently we were in some kind of theater guild together. I was going to ask her why she didn’t just say something if she was feeling so bad, but then I saw it. It all came out in her performances. Unfortunately by the time she snapped it was too late. I think she had to be carted off.

No comments:

Post a Comment