Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dream 12-28-06

Aaron and I won a party package. We decided to throw the party on the property next door to us so more people could show up. There was a pool with a large rubber circle attached to the ceiling above that people could spin in, but some little brat kept getting the water all muddy and then letting it all out.

The party lasted for three days. We were there for all of it, so we were exhausted when we started making our way back home. Until we noticed someone emerge from the woods and start following us. We hurried back to the house. I had a problem picking up speed so I took long strides, then I had a hard time closing and locking the door. By the time I did I realized our cat was still outside so I opened a window and called for him.
All of this gave the person plenty of time to catch up. Luckily it was just a neighbor-lady coming to see how the party went.

After that Aaron was driving to a trailer park to drop off a friend of his. I was in the back seat. He told me to pull down my pants so he could show his friend what to do. I got naked, but by that time we were nearly in the trailer park and coming up on a woman, so I covered up as we passed her. Last thing I remember was thinking that the trailer park looked like a dusty old western town.

No comments:

Post a Comment