Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dream 12-23-06

Started out walking down the street with a friend of mine. There was a big hole in the ground with boards across where a truck had fallen in. We ended up alongside a building where I fell over as if I had been knocked out. The paramedics arrived, but I was fine, so they left. There was a chick there who wanted to help my back and tattooed something in yellow between my shoulder blades.

Then I ended up at school where Shed and I were emptying out our lockers. Somehow he got caught between 2 of the locker doors and flattened. I told a girl nearby to call an ambulance. While we waited, he popped back to normal. He didn’t want to go into the ambulance and asked me to help him get away. I led him downstairs, but the paramedics followed us looking for him. I hid him in a little alcove so I could distract them so he could get away.
After that I ended up at the mall. I ran into Billy there. A couple of times. We tried to make plans to meet up later, but we kept getting interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment