Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream 12-14-06

I’m not entirely sure why, but me and “mom” were visiting/vacationing with my cousin who reminded me of Angelina Jolie. I was staying in the closed in porch area so I had room to spread out. I had been keeping a journal but stopped when I realized my cousin was adding to it.

She invited me out to meet her friends. I went because I had nothing else better to do. We all met up at a library. Her friends were kind of outcasts, but stuck up about their own little niche. She wanted me to lie to them about things like how much my piercing cost, but I would not. When they snubbed me, she left with them.

That’s when I ran into some people who were more my speed. There was a girl who was a little slow who made Christmas ornaments for a living. I bought one from her since I had money on me. She had a huge crush on a guy who looked like John Goodman. When I met him I realized we had grown up together and he had developed a crush on me. I was flattered and part of me really wanted to take advantage in spite of the sweet ornament girl.

I sneakily arranged a meeting between them (they hung out on opposite sides of the library) and went out into the hallway to tell the rest of my new “friends”. Someone said something like “Oh, he’s going to give it to her now.” I didn’t want that! I snuck back into the library to see for myself.

He was very nice. Said he wouldn’t mind getting to know her better, after I left. She was thrilled and no one seemed to mind the stipulation at all. I guess I wasn’t going to be there much longer.



I started out in what could have been a mall. I didn’t stay there long. There was small oblong window that caught my eye. When I went through it I traveled back in time. I found myself in ancient China.

I was in the home of a Lord. I’m not sure why, but he took a liking to me and kept me safe. He had several other women around so I figured I wasn’t of much consequence. I found another oblong window which took me even further back in time. It was the same area only a primitive village. I felt real uncomfortable there so I went back. Almost immediately I ran into the Lord. He said he was worried about me when I disappeared and then left. Shortly after I ran into his brother. He was trying to get me into compromising positions when the Lord walked in. He was more upset than I thought he could be. I kicked away from his brother and followed after him, trying to explain what had happened. It was then that I realized that I really cared for him, and that it was possible that he really cared for me. Unfortunately, it was too late. He physically took me back to my own time and destroyed the window. There was no way I’d ever see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment