Friday, December 22, 2006

Dream 12-22-06

I know I’m forgetting a lot, but from what I do remember I was at a school. Jerry and I were trying to discuss something, but couldn’t hear each other. I went to try and get his phone number. I felt like I should already have it and was too embarrassed to ask him. For some reason I had Aaron’s phone too. I found a guy who I was pretty sure would have the number and went to ask him. I set down Aaron’s phone and this short guy (whose name I don’t remember) stole it! I saw him do it so I followed him, searched him and got it back.

After that I went back to the table I was initially. Chip and Disette were going through my box! I slammed the lid and started on a tangent about what was wrong with that place. I woke up midway through.



I was a member of a group of walkers. There were maybe 6 of us. We walked through schools and into foreign countries. Some places even set up special attractions for us to walk through. We slept where we were and ate what we could find or were given. I don’t think we had a destination. Just had to keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment