Thursday, December 7, 2006

Dream 12-07-06

“Hot for teacher” doesn’t begin to cover it. I was at almost like a boarding school, high school and college all mashed together. A bunch of my TAG friends were there, so I think it was a special kind of school for us. Rules on attendance and organization were very lax.

I was determined to do well and was always carrying a ton of stuff around. I had a cell phone on which I’d keep various notes so I wouldn’t forget anything. I was taking a class on movies and video games influencing each other. The class started out normal. The teacher reminded me of one of my old history teachers, only with longer hair, no glasses and much younger. When I learned he could speak fluent German I thought I’d faint.

That night (or sometime after) he came by my dorm/apartment to tutor me, I assume. I could feel the energy around us growing. In my bedroom he laid across the bed, I sat on the floor and he explained the work over my shoulder. I nearly couldn’t stand it, but managed to restrain myself Before getting up to leave he thrust his hips and I could feel him inside of me. He gave a little laugh at my reaction and left.

Next day I wore my best “school girl” outfit. The classroom was set up completely different with desks mashed every which way. It was dark and a movie playing for us to study. I found it very hard to concentrate, but tried to act nonchalant. After the movie he said he had something to share with us. He said he had come over to help me and found me irresistible in my jeans. Then he went on to tell a story about a student he had relations with before. Things went badly and he swore he’d never do it again. I was crushed and embarrassed.

After class I was gathering up my stuff. He came up behind me, so close I could feel him through his pants. He came up behind me, so close I could feel him through his pants. I opened my mouth to ask him about what he had just said and he lowered his lips and whispered in my ear that that was only for the benefit of the other students. He remained close as I packed up my things and I knew it was a struggle for him to restrain himself.
I woke up covered in sweat and the dream stayed with me, so I played with it a while. If only I had stayed asleep.



Jenny Bowers was my best friend, only she was way different than I remembered and Ryan was there as well. For a moment I thought I had a penis, but if I did it disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment