Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dream 12-10-06

Lots of running. At the beginning I was trying to open a school for special kids with different mental powers. I had some adults joining too. It was going to be mobile so it would be harder to track down. All of the kids needed signed permission forms, but they had to have them back by a certain time or they’d be killed. Not my decision, it was the way of the land, part of some “Higher Authority”.

I left for a Temple in the area. While there, my robotic components were activated. I was one of the “kill-bots”. I was ordered to take out several people. At least I was humane. After the last person, I was deactivated. Unfortunately I was in a rebel controlled area of the Temple.

I made my way through a passage in the walls. My jacket snagged on something so I left it behind. I ran up several flights of stairs with a rookie rebel guard hot on my tail. At the top of the temple was an opening. I exited and moved to the side. Just as I expected, he flew out of the opening and barreled down the side. I slid safely down.

I had to move fast because I was still out in the open. There was a gate ahead with a hole in it that I slipped through easily. In the next area, though, I remembered Aaron saying something about how they used a different code there. I tried climbing the next fence, but caught my arm on some barbed wire. I fell into some bushes and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment