Saturday, December 9, 2006

Dream 12-09-06

I started out at a party. There weren’t a lot of people there, but the place was a little cramped so it seemed like there was. I was helping out with a game where people could win a DVD. Only a couple of people got to play, then there was a ruckus and the DVD got stolen.

When I left I ended up at a nearly abandoned school. I had been there before when there were people there, but the way to get out was different. I went into a bathroom, there were about 10 sinks and maybe 20 stalls. There was a short girl with long red hair that I decided to follow.

I lost her in the next hallway and started to be followed by some kind of creature. I never saw it, but could hear it saying “Agua” over and over. I turned on a water fountain to distract it and left the building through the big double doors which led out to a courtyard.

This time there were tennis courts set up. Behind one of the nets was a rabid Rottweiler. I tried to sneak past it, but it saw me and jumped over the net right at my face. I’m not sure where I got the gun, but I closed my eyes and fired.

I don’t know if I got it or not. When I opened my eyes it was gone. At the far end of the courtyard some people were playing badminton. I joined for a while, but the wind picked up and cut the game short.

We all split up. As I was walking away I ran across a person who was built like a horse. I didn’t get to see his face before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment