Friday, December 1, 2006

Dream 12-01-06

I was pulled into a strange world where the night was lit by a constantly full moon and the people of the town hid from these grey people who took over. The grey people slept during the day, but for the most part, so did the regular people so they could watch their backs when the “lights” were out.

There was a woman who sought me out, who pulled me in. It took her a while to explain to me how things worked and what they needed me to do. Apparently I could defeat the grey people easily with my fists, so long as I was not overwhelmed. Their base was in the school, but I’d have to take them on at night since they couldn’t even be seen during the day.

I had to remain hidden at night, because I was an outsider and if the grey people saw me they would kill me. At one point I was in the house and a grey guy came by in a kind of car, passing on some news and staying to chat a while. I was seated on a counter hidden in shadow. He came forward and I moved across the room, passing through a sliver of moonlight as I did. I thought he saw me, but I remained perfectly still and he eventually left.

No comments:

Post a Comment