Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Dream 12-05-06

I started out on top of a huge 15-20 story building. The wind was whipping around hard and I was scared. Eva was there and she didn’t want me to be scared. She wanted me to get to the roof of an even higher building. I’m not sure if I did because the next thing I remember was I was skydiving.

My parachute got stuck and I used my will to force it open. I landed safely into my own back yard where everyone was having a barbeque. There was a guy there who kind of looked like Aaron only different. He was slightly lanky with shorter hair (to his shoulders) with fuller lips and he was kind of shy.

I knew he wanted to kiss me. I moved to a secluded area around the corner and silently beckoned for him to follow. He did. The moment our lips met I was like butter. With every touch I become more aroused. He wasn’t experienced, but he knew me.

I went inside to change. There was another guy there who wanted me, but I wasn’t interested and sent him off, locking the door behind him. I was in the closet half naked when the shy guy came in. He looked me over appreciatively and told me I didn’t have to finish getting dressed. He pulled me into his arms, his touch like little jolts of electricity.

He led me over to the bed, but as we were settling my parents came in. They weren’t leaving (it may have been their room) so we went back outside. There were sirens and a bus stopped on a train track. There was a woman with a ladder on her back like a ramp and several firefighters positioned the bus onto the ladder and she pulled it to safety. Earlier she had had a vision about a child and she just saved a whole busload.

No comments:

Post a Comment