Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dream 12-16-06

There were some beautiful images, but they were largely overshadowed by mom being mom. First thing I remember is going through an electronic catalogue. I was looking for pirate stuff for Aaron, but I also found some Geisha figurines and then something unexpected. A set of notebooks identical to a set I had gotten rid of years ago.

As I was contemplating this, mom decided she wanted me to put water filters on the faucets I had just installed. This task was made even more difficult y all of the stuff she had piled up in front of them.

Then an interesting thing happened. I felt something calling me outside. There was snow on the ground and a group of people migrating to the East. Before I knew it, I had walked to Germany. I was upset. It felt so much the same, but there was construction everywhere.

I met back up with mom in a small building on the North side of the footpath. We had to trade in our passbooks (about an inch square) for passcards. Mom didn’t want a card and made the guy re-issue her a book. This backed up the line and people started crowding all around.

I looked out and saw a tiny comet trek across the sky. Then the moon exploded into a black cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment