Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dream 04-26-06

I was in a semi-serious relationship with someone, but it wasn’t Aaron. Somehow I ended up wandering my way to David’s house. He wasn’t there, but I went ahead and took a bath anyway. Then I went and laid down in his bed. I had gotten comfortable and was almost sleep when he came in. He was shocked to find someone in his bed, but relaxed when he saw it was me. We lay in the bed for a while just talking about nothing. When I got the feeling he was gonna start coming on to me, I left. There were a bunch of cars and trucks parked outside and someone had taken off in mine. Rather than get into a fight with any of his friends I decided to walk.

I ended up at some kind of museum. It was mostly empty, but at the end of a short hall was a little table. There was a saucer sized ceramic disc painted with patriotic images. There was a cardboard rectangle with a dime-sized hole cut into it, and some kind of tool I didn’t recognize. I held the rectangle to the disc and moved it around. After a while I found something of great interest.

Next thing I knew I was in a grocery store parking lot. It was the middle of the night, and I had just defeated some kind of monster in battle. The next level monster was invisible, and people wishing to fight it had to get two special shots. I felt I was up to it and made my way to the portable buildings set up in the parking lot. There were quite a few people I knew there, but I was the only one there for the shots. I got the first one; it felt very heavy inside of me. As I was waiting for it to settle into my system the fire alarm went off and we had to move to another buildings. I didn’t end up getting the second shot before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment