Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Dream 04-05-06

I was in a fairly large auditorium. There was a very emotional demonstration going on. I noticed a guy I knew, an older guy, from England, further up, almost in the top row. I went up to talk to him.

After the presentation we went back to his place. It was a huge two story apartment on top of a huge swanky hotel. It had an outdoor shower on the porch I was making full use of, basically putting on a show for him.

Suddenly he got weird on me, asking me if I understood why I wasn’t allowed in certain rooms. I said, of course, because of your dead wife. It came out a lot nicer, though. Some people showed up for some kind of party.

I was transported to the apartments in Germany. I walked towards the picnic tables and was excited when everyone was speaking English. One of the guys had bought an entire building, but he was painting it yellow which was weird. I did see that the blackberry bushes had all grown back. However, no one knew if the park and school were still standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment