Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dream 04-11-06

I was living in a strange house that really was cut off from the community around it. Grandma was there, always laying in bed, but looking healthy and alive. I would go to her for guidance, a lot as it turns out.

The house had a very strong energy presence. It would open and shut doors, ad make it difficult for us to do the same. It’s energy would push against us making it difficult to move forward. I was worried that it might attack Elvis if we didn’t keep an eye on him.

I made a few attempts at standing in a dark room alone to contact him, but the foreboding became too much. I say “him” because at one point I was holding a camera when someone thought they saw something. I snapped a quick picture. It was not a Polaroid type camera, but the film was instantly developed.

While holding the 8x10 at an angle I could see his face clearly. He had short hair, a pronounced brow and square jaw. He did look a little menacing. When I turned the picture to look at it straight on, the image disappeared completely.

I left for the library to research and see what I could find out about him. While I was at a computer, a guy from school (we were pretty close for a while, but I don’t remember his name) came up and told me about some reality show classes/auditions, I figured it was worth looking into.

I was standing in line and made friends with the girl in front of me. All three of us got in. Then I’m back at the computer talking to some kind of staff guy who is saying I’ll get paid $10k a month to go to college.

I go back to class. We are all kneeling on mats. There are only a couple of us, and the instructor is an aboriginal woman in her mid-40s. She is nude, so I take off my top, presumably so I can maneuver better. The guy comes up and whispers in my ear that it’s not like he hasn’t seen them before, then he gives me a little grab. The rest of the class it was like I had fallen back into the habit of physical flirting.

The instructor bent over so that she was on all fours. I could see her vagina and it was almost like it was gasping. I didn’t know what to do but sit and stare. [I believe it was Justin, but I can’t find my yearbook to check for sure]



I think I was in an airport terminal. All I know for sure is that Alexis Arquette was there. And it was very bright outside. Much brighter than my average dream. Also didn’t help that the whole terminal was white.

No comments:

Post a Comment