Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Dream 04-04-06

Aaron and I were in an apartment and we had a sort of partitioned aquarium tank with 2 snakes in it. One was a de-venomed cobra which ended up biting me. One of the fangs left a mark on my hand that looked like a scarab beetle. Even so, I made up my mind that they had to go.

Next day I took the aquarium to a friend of mine who owned a pet store. She said she had room and we set the tank on a shelf to go get smaller cages for them. That’s when we noticed a lizard and a mouse had gotten in. she got the mouse and used a stick to guide the lizard out, which I then grabbed. As we were walking along a corridor the lizard in my hand turned bright red and tried to run off. I kept feeling like I was stretching it, but by the time we got a cage for it, it seemed okay.



We were living out here at the end of this dirt road, but for some reason we were all parking out on the street and walking out here. Also, we had to keep rearranging the cars so that they were lined up properly. We ended up in some kind of store or warehouse. Something odd happened there, but I’m not sure what.

No comments:

Post a Comment