Monday, April 17, 2006

Dream 04-17-06

It was the middle of the night and I was checking into a hotel for a special weekend getaway. I had every intention of getting laid, but most of the people that showed up were really not my type. Eventually my roommate showed up and he was pretty good looking. I showed him up to our room.

Everyone gathered downstairs in a small sort of hall with tables and chairs. I didn’t know she was there until Eleanor came and sat right by me. We were all given questionnaires to fill out. Ellie and I were whispering and gossiping about the other guests and made plans to meet up later.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom. They were shared stall-type bathrooms and were pretty creepy with no one else around. One of the stalls was closed, but I couldn’t see any feet under the door. I pushed the door open and it was empty, but still got a creepy feeling and used the one next to it. I ended up not being able to go.

I had some issue later when I found out there WAS someone in that stall. I thought I was going crazy and so did everyone else. I spent the rest of the trip wandering around the hotel. I never met up with Ellie and I never hooked up with that guy

No comments:

Post a Comment