Friday, April 14, 2006

Dream 04-14-06

Something about some people I knew who were in jail. Everyone was trying to come up with their own ways to make money. Something about investing a nickel.

The last thing I remember is driving past an empty airplane hangar with an open side door and thinking, “I didn’t know I could get in there.”



We were somewhere, New Jersey, New York, even possibly Oklahoma. Visiting grandparents in their new home. I never saw them, but I somehow knew that’s what was going on. The house was enormous. The landscaping had some unusual plants, but they were pretty. I spent most of the time in the back yard. That’s where the most privacy was, and the computer for some reason.

Out front everything seemed really cramped. Right across the street was another huge house where a mother and daughter lived. There were 2 front entrances, and it was all decoratively painted. It was black and purple, but had a Disney theme.

To the right of them was a Disney theater where you could often see Disney characters coming and going. It was also very dark. Next to us, and also very dark, was a Disney themed club.

On our last day I went in. I ran into redhead Sandra. I was so happy to see her, and apologetic about not finding her sooner. We hugged and I told her how one day as I woke up, I really had no idea where I was, and that I ended up having to walk down a long dirt path to get to the house in the first place.

Before we left for home Aaron said something about a book and a library card he had gotten. I was checking maps, but soon realized I had no idea where we were. So we decided to take a train. Somehow it broke down in a deserted canyon. So we got to walking on the suspended train tracks.
I was wearing sandals and couldn’t get any traction. I never looked at my feet, so I visualized myself wearing sneakers and that fixed the problem. After a while there was a rumble. We ducked underneath and hung there by some bars. It was not a train that passed over us but a big rig convoy. We thought they may have been ghost trucks.

At one point, I was at the house, on the computer and noticed an algae eater fish in a Styrofoam bowl filled with sludge. I grabbed the fish and tried to find a tank for it, but it disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment