Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dream 02-28-07

Started out in a mall. I was walking past an office and went in to ask some questions. A little girl about 5-6 years old was brought in for shoplifting then taken to another office so they could keep an eye on her until her mother showed up. I wandered around, not really going in any of the stores until I ran into some old friends in a Mexican Restaurant. We talked for a while. Not sure if I ate or not, but I wasn’t hungry when I left. I stopped by the front desk to see if the little girl’s mother had come to pick her up yet. If not I was going to offer to take her home. As I was talking to the clerk, the mother came in with four other children. She didn’t want my help so I left.

I wound up at an auditorium where I was going to be in a play. We were rehearsing. I was on top of a scaffold working on some ambience when the entire thing fell over. I wasn’t hurt, but it took a while to get everything set back up. During the play, someone bumped into it and the whole thing came down again. The play was not going to happen, obviously, so we all just milled around the aisles chatting.

That is where I met a guy who reminded me of Mr. Boston (I Love New York) except he had a wooden leg. We went back to his place where he still lived with his mom. I found out from a newspaper article that he used to be in the military, but was discharged for being a suspected drug runner. He said he didn’t do it. I tried to tell him about a doctor who would help with his leg for free, but the words wouldn’t come out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment