Friday, February 16, 2007

Dream 02-16-07

Had I dreamt of David before or was that part of this dream? Mom, dad, Aaron and I were in a secluded trailer in what looked like desert wooded area. I was on the computer playing a game when some cops came to the door. They were wanting to know about David. So I told them all about the last places I remember seeing him as well as some memories about what he was like. This cop wanted to know everything.

The thing is, upon waking, none of the things I had told her happened in the waking world. After a couple of hours she was getting up to leave and I saw him at the back window. He came around front and was apprehended. They let him come in for a while to talk to me, then took him out to the car.

The car was a regular car, and the cops were regular people. It was all a ruse to get information out of me. After knowing that, I still wasn’t mad. In fact, I was a little disappointed because when they brought him in to talk, after about 3 sentences I felt myself waking up and when I got back to sleep they were taking him to the car.

Oh! At one point I was in the kitchen and outside the window was this massive creature. In the dram it was a “bird”, but it was the size of a person, had nubs instead of wings, not feathers and a short, pliable bill that split his face horizontally. I was startled when I saw it, then it busted through the screen door and started bumping into me. I screamed, but no one helped. It was a “bird” after all, and finally it just ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment