Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dream 02-25-07

I was going to school, taking classes I had taken in a dream before. It shouldn’t have been a problem, but my history teacher wanted a 92 page report overnight. I hadn’t even written ½ a page. Mom tried to get me to write up a report for her, but I had to tell her I just couldn’t do it.

I tried going to school, but was working so hard on the report that I didn’t make it on time. I was outside waiting for the parking lot to clear out, even though there weren’t that many people anyway. I made my way over to an apartment building. There was a little bulldog puppy that had gotten out. A man called to me from the top floor and came down to grab the puppy. He was pretty cute, but I walked of before it could progress.

It started to drizzle. I got to my car and there was a kid, maybe 10 or 11 trying to drive it! He was confused because it wouldn’t start. I told him you need the key for that. I got in and started driving. There were 6 or 7 cop cars with their lights flashing off to the left. I went right to a tobacco shop. While I was looking around, I think it was about to get robbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment