Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dream 02-11-07

First thing I remember is some girl who came to visit me. I guess she was some kind of fan? Before she left I was trying to come up with some kind of memento for her to take with her. I ended up sticking one of my rings on a chain for her.

After that I was at a hospital. There was an older lady I was visiting, but she was asleep. I went into a hallway, then into a room on the right. There were three little black children huddled together, shivering and asleep on the bed. Over a short span of time several people came in and no one knew what was wrong with the kids. I started being in the way so I went back to the room where the older lady was laying.

The room was slightly disheveled, and Herk was there. Somehow he ended up behind me with hedge clippers around my waist. I ran into the room across the hall. It was torn up, stuff all over the floor. It was not a hospital room. The window was open so I went outside.

It was a huge mansion which had been turned into some kind of dorm. It was at least 9 floors. I ran into a couple of other people who were also trying to figure out what was going on and how to get away. There was an office on the top floor, but I didn’t have the strength to fly. It was then that I realized how incredibly dark it was. I closed my eyes tight and when I opened them it was dazzling daylight. We were all in the parking lot getting into our cars. Just like that. Mine was an old yellow VW Bug. I had it stopped so I could put some stuff in the trunk. A guy there helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment