Saturday, February 3, 2007

Dream 02-03-07

I don’t remember where I started exactly, but after leaving there I ended up at a place where a group of people, myself included, were learning some special drawing techniques.

After that a couple of us went to this big house that should have been abandoned. Three of us went inside, but one stayed outside, either because he was scare or to keep watch. We went through 3 or 4 maze-like rooms before stopping in a windowless room that was also still fully furnished. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness I realized there was a girl, sick and barely alive, on the bed. I freaked out, but calmly made my way out of the house.

The guy who was standing watch was still there and we walked off together. We crossed a lush green yard and passed a gate where a few dogs were playing. Then we got into a car and drove off. As we left the area we passed a kind of concession stand There was a guy there with a sign on his chest. I even reversed to get a better look, but all I could gather was it was an apology for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment