Monday, February 19, 2007

Dream 02-19-07

I’m not entirely sure how it all started, but I ended up roller skating around town in the dark. There were zombies all over the place. I went in a building and there were more in there. I made my way around and realized I had been there before. This was good, because there was a maze of doors.

I made my way to a bathroom where I could climb out of the window.

I was nearly hit by a green limo that spun out of control. There was a mass of people headed south, so I joined them. A guy came up selling plane tickets for $5. I didn’t see what good it would do, but I bought one anyway. When I pulled my wallet out of my pocket, I lost my keys. I guess it really didn’t matter if I was leaving, but I was kind of freaked out anyway.

Everyone started to sing hymns as the sun was coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment