Sunday, February 4, 2007

Dream 02-04-07

Started in a car. Somehow I was the only one going on a road trip with mom and dad. We ran out of gas in this town on top of a very steep hill. Dad was saying last time they were there he had to drive at angles to get up it. They kept calling it “France” but it looked kind of small to be a whole country.

Dad went up to one of the houses whose roof was maybe two feet from ground level. He did some counting and reached under one of the shingles and pulled out 150 Francs. They went to go get gas and I didn’t see them again.

I ran into Aaron, Tim and Faith. We went to a restaurant where Faith had a discount card. We had burgers and tacos. For our order we also got a little slot machine where we had a chance of winning a handful of diamonds.

I don’t remember eating or how we got home. I would sear, though, that at one point I was checking my email and saw a mail from John. Maybe just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment